View Single Post
Old August 16, 1999, 04:11 PM   #2
Morgan

Uzi - teeheehee (insert girlish giggling)! All that and a "cool quotient" of 10+.

12 gauge - Wow! I certainly plan on getting one, if only to have something my wife will let me keep to myself. I'll keep the bruises, too . I'll probably go for a carbine (Mini-14, likely) first, though.

Yeah, we had a great time. The HK USP40 really is an impressive piece, as is the little Kahr MK40. The Makarov beastie Coinneach referred to is a FEG copy of the Walther PP, and its just a piece. Scary that some cop had to use it as a primary.

Coinneach also showed me why I've got to move from Denver to Colorado Springs - he carried openly, and nobody even batted an eye at the IHOP we went to for a late lunch.

Oh, and Coinneach, no more bitching about your expensive clutch - the throwout bearing just started going on my 300Z - now THAT's gonna cost me.

It's great to meet a like-minded deviant. Next time we need to get BAB, OJ, Jim, and Motorep (and any other Front Rangers) to join us. Perhaps we should all try an IPSC or three gun match?

Page generated in 0.03800 seconds with 8 queries