View Single Post
Old February 9, 2006, 03:37 PM   #1
rc_racer_007

New shooter, I can't hit crap...

OKay, I own a ruger P345, iv shot about 150 rounds, and I can hardly hit any thing with it. The first time i shot, i think it was 15 yards, I was putting them on the paper, sometimes i missed the paper, but i was every where on it.

Dad was shoting his 357 Mag and at 25 yards putting them in the center of his target. He shot a full botle of bottle (20oz) at 50 yards on the first shot. He shot mine at 15 yards. He did better then I, but he grouped them all all on one side of the paper (it does need a windage adjustment, the majority of my shots were on the left side too) but they were grouping any like with his 357.

I shot his 357 a few times, hit the center of my target, and this coffe can set up about 25 yards out twice (i only shot 4 rounds).

I shot again yesterday, set up the target at 5 yards, and i was grouping about a 4 - 4 1/2" group. still didnt seem too good.

I dont really understand how I can be pretty god with one gun, but the other I suck (same with dad). I have read the p345 is very accurate, but it just doesnt seem like it? or since im stil new and all, do i just need to learn how to shoot correctly? can you all give me tips/websites to teach me how to shoot?

thanks.

aj

Page generated in 0.02096 seconds with 8 queries