View Single Post
Old February 19, 2013, 10:07 PM   #48
Elker_43

Consider Idaho

This was the letter I sent Magpul two days ago:

Dear Sirs,

I have recently read about your possible move from the State of Colorado if the legislature passes one or more gun control laws. I am a retired individual having fled the State of California 9 years ago because of the harsh laws and settled in the State of Idaho after researching the laws and politics of many states including Colorado.

Please consider Idaho as a possible relocation point. The areas within the state are in many cases very simular to the climate and activities that you have in Colorado.Hunting, fishing, and shooting sports are large in our state. I live in the northern part of the state near Coeur d'Alene and I know the people and the area would welcome you with open arms. There is a location south of here near Moscow which has been promoting their area for arms and ammunition companies to consider as a possible site. A large company, Buck Knives fled California a couple of years ago and relocated to Post Falls, Idaho. The terms were so good for the company that they moved a great majority of their employees to Idaho.

I am sure that you have already contacted various State representatives of other States in your preliminary inquiries and I hope that Idaho has been one of those.

Once agaiin, please consider Idaho as your selection.

XXXXXX XXXX
Retired Lockheed Martin Engineer
Harrison, Idaho

Last edited by Elker_43; February 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM.

Page generated in 0.02746 seconds with 8 queries