View Single Post
Old July 26, 2009, 07:34 PM   #95
CTccBoy

This is the way fist fights look in real life. Just like a real life gunfight doesn't look like a duel in a Western movie, a fist fight between two hoods doesn't look like the friggin Karate Kid. If the skateboarder really did have some background in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, then the banger is lucky he didn't get choked until he was unconsious or get his legs or arms broken. Getting punched is pretty painless as compared to some of the chokes and joint locks a well trained BJJ practitioner can get you in. I think there are a number of us on here that would agree the banger got away light, considering that if he did that to me, even if I didn't have a pistol on me, I'd still have a knife or maybe two that I would have used.

"...it doesn't mean you're at the top of a water tower with a 30-06 waiting for the balloon to go up..."
-Another very wise man

Page generated in 0.03005 seconds with 8 queries