View Single Post
Old November 19, 2006, 04:36 PM   #1
22-250boy

Got my first two deer this weekend!!

Well all as you know firearms season in indiana started the 18th and i got my first two deer. My very first deer was a buck and it came in at 11:30 it was chasin a doe and it wouldnt stop so i shot and my second bullet hit it and it didnt go but 20 feet. i was pretty excited. so a guy that hunts with us showed me how to gut a deer and i had to get the heart out it was pretty cool. the buck was a 6 point prolly a five point legally cause three of his points were broke off. he was in a couple fights. then sunday came around and it was pretty rainy so i came back in at 8 to go get my deer head mounted. then i came back in at 11:30 and around 1:00 pm a three does ran across the fourwheeler trail they were small so i didnt shoot them then one that crossed the creek came up the hill and i dropped her where she stood. it was about a 75 yard shot. then i gutted that deer without anybodies help. id have to say i wouldnt trade this weekend for anything. ill post pics later i only got pics of the buck.

Page generated in 0.04488 seconds with 8 queries