View Single Post
Old November 27, 2006, 05:00 PM   #99
shooter71

the hi point is a heavy gun for its size ..so ccw may be an issue..my buddy has one..i shot maybe 1-2 mags and he finished the rest out of a box of 50rnd..thats all thats been shot through it.. now with that said no prbs came up at the range. it shot as well as any other gun..you pull the trigger , blam and a hole appears in the target..for me i feel my 250lb butt is worth more than $150 ..but thats me..one thing that turned me off is when he bought it the dealer said that the hi points dont like cheap ammo..that would be a reason right there for me not to buy it..you save on the gun but you have to shoot exp ammo..nope sorry..my xd eats $8 wolf and $9 pmc all day long..the hi point just had a write up in a recent issue of "combat handguns" and long story short it got a very very good review, but then again have you ever seen a write up in any magazine that said the firearm (whatever it may be) sucked? no dont think so..so anyway its your money if thats what you want go for it..and on a side note any/all guns no matter price, name on the slide etc can/will jam ..thats my two cents

Page generated in 0.03177 seconds with 8 queries