View Single Post
Old February 28, 2013, 06:17 PM   #61
Rick F

Quote:
Those last pics show what definitely appears to be damage? Even if it's not rubbing anymore, those little dings around the front of the frame don't look like anything that should be on a freshly repaired frame.
Indeed. That's why I'm getting frustrated. I just can't believe that they would send it to me in that condition, knowing QC screwed up in the first place. I would've made sure everything is perfect before sending it back if I was them. Then, they can't be bothered to send me a new gun, because they have more important customers, etc. I'm beginning to take it personally. I guess I am better off with a refund, granted they pay back the tax. I'm mad I wasted a people's republic of NJ pistol permit on this. I'll be waiting a few months for another one now.

Anyway, thanks for looking and providing feedback.
Sig P220 Elite Stainless .45 /// H&K P30L 9mm /// Kimber Eclipse Target II .45 /// S&W 686+ 5" Pro /// Walther PPS 9mm /// SA MC Operator .45 /// LMT MRP w/ACOG TA11HG /// Ruger Scout w/Nikon /// Benelli Nova Tactical 12g /// EVO X & S2000

Last edited by Rick F; March 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM.

Page generated in 0.02510 seconds with 8 queries