View Single Post
Old February 25, 2013, 02:06 PM   #73
22-rimfire

Quote:
jnichols2 said (red inserts mine): I'm just gonna come out and say it. There's a definite lack of empathy on this forum for folks that recently decided that trouble is brewing, and we needed a little more protection. There is a lot of empathy in this forum. But you have to understand that as the shortage continues, generosity decreases.

All I've seen for two months was that we were too stupid to plan ahead. Now I'm reading that the shortage is OUR fault. Yes and Yes or probably
I also figure the guy that has 10K in every caliber, and is still scrambling for more is just a little selfish. Me too. Unless they shoot a lot of ammunition up very regularly.

After scrambling for two months, I now have enough to see me through. With NO help from anybody on ANY of the forums I visited. I also have a pretty bad taste in my mouth. Glad you have found enough to satisfy your short term needs. But what happens if this becomes long term?

Who knows??? I might just be the guy you call on to watch your back. I'll do it too, because I was raised that way. They would be watching your front. So, it works both ways. It takes more than one person to adequately set up a defense.
Maybe the ME generation is about to learn something Not sure what they are going to learn.
This hoarding business is all situational for each person for the most part. I feel good that I purchased ammunition at a rate that exceeded my use for the last few years. I am not going to do anything with it except eventually shoot it up. I am not preparing for a SHTF situatlon. I figure I wouldn't last long in such as scenario, but I would give it the old college try.

Last edited by 22-rimfire; February 25, 2013 at 02:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.04855 seconds with 8 queries