View Single Post
Old February 26, 2013, 02:37 AM   #1
Mastiff

Illinois Carry Down During Crucial Push

We in Illinois are in the midst of a vital push to block a very bad "May Issue" bill and amend it to a good "Shall Issue" bill. This will be voted on tomorrow in the Illinois House. If we succeed we might have CC within weeks, as I understand it. I've been calling Reps all day.
However, I haven't been able to log on to the site for the updates for about the last hour or so. I keep getting

Warning: require_once(/home/illinoi/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/illinoi/public_html/forum/index.php on line 23

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/illinoi/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/illinoi/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/') in /home/illinoi/public_html/forum/index.php on line 23

no matter where in the Forum I go.

Can anyone tell me if this is just an overload condition, or is it possible the site has been hacked at this critical time?
What are the facts? Again and again and again—what are the facts? —what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts! -Robert A Heinlein

Page generated in 0.03816 seconds with 8 queries