View Single Post
Old January 11, 2012, 05:34 AM   #9
Bill Akins

Got a little more info here for y'all.....

Fostech Outdoors will soon have adapters available for their "Bumpski" bumpFire stocks to fit a variety of other rifles such as the AR15, SKS, mini 14, ect.
These adapter bars will allow the bottom half of the BUMPSKI to slide off and will slide back into the other commonly owned semi-automatic rifles and shotguns that you have purchased the adapter bars for. No longer do you have to purchase the entire stock just to have it on more than one rifle.
See more details on the currently selling Bumpski BumpFire stock and info on the upcoming different adapters at the Fostech Outdoors website below…...

http://fostechoutdoors.com/cgi-bin/p...r-llc&pc=13781

The Ruger 10/22 Akins Accelerator bump fire stock (albeit springless version 2) is very soon going to be available again.

Very soon Fostech Outdoors will also be marketing the Springless AA2 (Akins Accelerator 2) stock which is a springless, isometric, redesign/retrofit of my old Akins Accelerator stocks for the .22 long rifle cartridge Ruger 10/22 rifle. Fostech will also be offering my perforated barrel shroud design as an accessory for the AA2. Look for that in the near future. I have been in discussions with Fostech trying to work out the possibility that former Akins Accelerator stock owners could send in their stocks to have them retrofitted to work isometrically for a small fee. Look for a limited amount of these version 2 AA's to be available in several weeks. More will be available in the future as they get retrofitted. Judd in marketing and sales at Fostech will take advance orders for them even though they are not yet advertised on the Fostech website. Give him a call if interested in ordering. I don't know myself yet what their price will be.

"This is my Remy and this is my Colt. Remy loads easy and topstrap strong, Colt balances better and never feels wrong. A repro black powder revolver gun, they smoke and shoot lead and give me much fun. I can't figure out which one I like better, they're both fine revolvers that fit in my leather".
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target".

Page generated in 0.02573 seconds with 8 queries