View Single Post
Old June 4, 2012, 10:33 AM   #22
Robert Palermo

From The Owner

First off I apologise to any that did not get a timely response to any phone call or e- mail that they sent. It has been very busy and I may have missed some calls or e-mails.
Demand is back to being extrordinarily high and many caster are backed up with demand.
There have been extra delays these past several weeks as the flu managed to sweep thru and affect everybody at different times including yours truly so the group has been redoubling its efforts to get product out on older orders. Most orders are going out in the 1-3 week time frame with some taking a bit longer.

Ljnowell is nothing but an outright troublemaker and liar and schill for another company who has vowed to post as many negative things and throw as much dirt against the company as he can and all this from a person who has never ever dealt with us. His messages to me and his posting are just typical of his ongoing attacks and he can crawl back under the rock he came from as far as I'm concerned.

I will continue to service the largest customer base of any cast bullet manufactuer in the best way with the best products and best prices.

Page generated in 0.02884 seconds with 8 queries