View Single Post
Old April 1, 2012, 08:30 AM   #9
Venom1956

here in WI humidity/moisture is a huge problem IMO its not constant and predicitable like other places. deer rifles up here take alot to the misfortune in fall winter basements are just fine for storage but come spring when the ground defrosts and all that moisture seeps into the basement... look out! On top of those things mentioned by everyone else another main problem with foam lining is after awhile it begins to decay (from age or chemical reaction) this can become extremely corrosive! there are foams that address this issue and are inert they usually state this as a selling point are are quite pricey. 99% the foam isn't in a cheap PLANO case such as his im positive its not. obviously i can't make him change his habits but i'd rather try then to see him open his pistol case and find them all ruined. especailly since some are gifts I bought him. *NOTE: typed from phone
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.02609 seconds with 8 queries