View Single Post
Old January 18, 2001, 02:18 PM   #3
Rob01

No real reason. Just a new toy. I'm not 100% set on it I was just wondering if I did would it fit. I love my 45-70 Sharps but was picking up a 40-65 Browning BPCR yesterday and that was awful nice. I have to sell my National Match M1A before I buy anything. If you know anyone that's interested have them drop me a line. Here's the ad:

For sale: Springfield Armory National Match M1A rifle, almost like new condition with the box and all paperwork that came with the rifle. NOT a "Loaded" version but an actual National Match that offers incredible competition performance with features such as air gauged national match medium weight barrel, custom match grade op-rod and recoil spring guides, national match gas system assembly, national match front sight, national match hooded rear sight assembly, national match trigger assembly and flash suppressor. Custom glass bedded in a match grade American walnut stock. Rifle has been fired about 3 occasions with a total of about 60 rounds. At 200 yards I was able to put 3 rounds into a 1 3/4" group so you can tell the rifle is accurate. I purchased just the rifle last year for about $1725. I haven't seen them around now for less than $1850 and Springfield lists the retail price for $1995. Along with the rifle you get a 10rd SA magazine that came with the rifle, 2 GI issue 20 round magazines(about $50/ea now), 2 aftermarket 20 round mags with a case(about $30), Gas cylinder wrench($8), Gas system decarbonizing tool($24), Dewey Nylon muzzle guide($5), a combination tool and a receiver insert to hold bolt open during cleaning and to stop cleaning solvents from getting into the reciever. Also a Tasco Armored 3-9x scope with rings but NO mount. Pretty much everything you'll need for the rifle but ammo. The reason I'm selling is because I never use the rifle and I'm more of a bolt gun man who bought this rifle on a whim. The price is $1625. I will pay to have my FFL ship to your FFL. Pictures available. Please reply to [email protected]. Thanks, Rob.

Page generated in 0.02099 seconds with 8 queries