View Single Post
Old December 11, 2010, 09:25 PM   #40
lashlaroe

I have found this thread to be quite interesting. I know that some of you were only tolerant in your discussion of this and maybe a few who...well...were...not, heh, heh, but in the end there was good information discussed and ideas brought forth.

While I know that we cannot assume that anyone reading these discussions will read all of a particular thread (or even a whole post sometimes it seems) and therefore jump to conclusions that may lead to a poor decision, we also should not stifle intelligent discussion on the off chance a fool will be as a fool is. My opinion of course.

I guess I'm saying that maybe some people remove themselves from the gene pool for a reason. Natural selection at it's best, if you will.

Oh, and I'll also say that I love BP shooting for what it is and prefer flintlock even, since that's where I get my thrill. Each to his own, eh?

As much as I believe that there is good in every person, I'm not so naive as to think that all people are essentially good. Evil and evil people exist. Deny that fact at your own risk.

Page generated in 0.03169 seconds with 8 queries