View Single Post
Old April 9, 2011, 10:44 PM   #7
Madball6

Quote:
This again?

http://thefiringline.com/forums/sear...archid=5190982

The Grendel has match bullets available with better BC, but they are not something I would even consider using for big game. The Grendel's hunting bullets aren't really better than the SPC, so when the target is meat they are about the same. Realistically, both drop below 1000 ft-lbs of energy about 300 yards.
Today 11:22 PM
Sorry, tried looking in old posts didnt see anything directly comparing. Clicked your link and got a "post could not be found" so i guess its lost somewhere in the interweb :P I'm not trying to rehash old discussions but as a new member to these forums (3 weeks) There is alot of old posts to sift through and im am sure i will post other questions that have been previously answered. I only ask that the more senior members here bare with me and my inexperience and help with their knowledge when they can. Thank you for your replies and honestly I'm hoping for more of them, as I can afford shooting as a sport, I can't afford to make big mistakes on new purchases. As such I look for as much input as i can get when looking for information on a new purchase.

Thanks again for your help and knowledge.

-Keith

Page generated in 0.03160 seconds with 8 queries