View Single Post
Old June 1, 2000, 09:33 PM   #8
terridarri

Sorry we don't have what you say a brochure on it, but I will do my best to explain it. It is called a off duty shoulder holster, it is a exclusive product, designed by Frank Young. This holster is arguably the single most concealable holster existing in the world today. You have not seen it advertised before, you may have seen something close, maybe at double the price [one sells for 49.95 plus s&h] or triple the price [one sells for 59.99] maybe a t 6 to 10 times the price [one very well known company sells a similar holster, but with different holsters necessary to attach to the basic device to accomidate different size & shape guns our holster fits all hand guns from a derranger to a desert eagle] and even that wouldn't be bad, if they worked. It can also be worn around the waistline on your strong side, It has a 14" inch adjustability so if like your a police you can wear it over your armour or with the adjustability you can wear off duty just under your shirt next to your skin. It is 5" wide, its made with all american materials, its very breathable, you won't hardly sweat. Gunslinger wears his all day and he carries his 6" inframe and he conceals it just under a reg. light western shirt and you can't tell its even under it, and he has concealed a desert eagle at the gunshow and it actually conceals better than the 6" inframe, he is a medical retired police officer and has tried many things to use to conceal and hasn't found nothing he can wear comfortably until we found this in Tulsa. It is washable, just throw it in the wash and let it airdry. It has a extra pouch for a extra magazine. It comes in three different colors and it has different waist sizes or chest sizes, It cost $30 thats including S & H. I forgot to tell you it has that material like dress slacks do inside the waist band to help keep your shirt in, this has this material to keep it from sliding down your torso. We have had several purchase from up off of TFL. If interested or you have anymore questions just feel free to e-mail back

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT
TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Page generated in 0.03614 seconds with 8 queries