View Single Post
Old February 25, 2008, 04:29 PM   #141
David Armstrong

Quote:
I'm not quite sure which "their" David Armstrong meant in that last post. Not trying to be a wiseguy, just not sure who "they" are.
My bad, I misread the post. Trying to get some stuff done in a hurry. Should have read "your" instead of "their".
Quote:
So far, this thread seems to hold two major camps.
I think you left out a camp. How about the "each has advantages and disadvantages, but most of the time it doesn't even matter, so figure out what is best for you in your particular situation" camp. Also, I think you have presented camps 1 and 2 in a distinctly biased manner, FWIW.
Quote:
Still, nobody has shown any statistics supporting the argument that a chambered round is a great threat to the operator.
One might also point out that nobody has shown any statistics supporting the argument that carrying with an empty chamber is a great threat to the operator either. But even without the stats, I think most folks if they are honest about it will admit there are a lot more AD/NDs than shootings of BGs. Whether or not that is an issue is a separate discussion, IMO.

Page generated in 0.03996 seconds with 8 queries