View Single Post
Old May 24, 2013, 09:54 PM   #8
fragtagninja

All excellent reads sir. I will have to book mark cornered cat. I have read over a large portion of the relevant material on the subject list. She is a very amusing writer. However racking the slide is not impossible for my wife. Getting it out of slide lock is. I don't know what the difference is as I use the same amount of force either way. She had her arms close to her body near her core, and tried several different grips as well as a few different motions in an attempt to generate some leverage. The problem is the same. She can rack the slide, but once it goes into slide lock after the mag is emptied no matter what she tries she simply cannot move it. She tried many of the techniques listed on that site and still nothing. It simply will not budge. I don't know what the issue is because she is able to draw the slide back far enough for it to load properly, but she is again not able to return the gun to battery once the slide locks on the mag.

Brains I don't really know what her big beef is. She says they are boring. She liked shooting, but does not like to go to gun shops. I have only been able to get her inside two. EVER! It will be much easier to get her inside if I have some specific things we are looking for. Suggestions on how I might motivate her? Anyone? Cause I have tried and tried.

Page generated in 0.03649 seconds with 8 queries