View Single Post
Old June 16, 2012, 08:57 PM   #4
soapboxpreacher

So no info of the amsec drylight? It isn't concrete, not as dense, nor as hard or strong. But still impressive. So my delema is how well will a 11gauge wall with drylight hold up to an attack with an axe or sledge compared to a 7 gauge? This is my hold up on the amsec. I am so unfamilar with drylight and how well it works against an attack i am holding back. Is it a marketing gimmick? The reason why is now i have found a contender to the bf...and the bf is my front runner. This new fort knox m2 from cesafes is quite impressive and curt has really made it attractive. It has a light, outlet, 7 gauge body like a sturdy and 5/8 frame, 3/8 plate door, recessed door, s&g lock, 1 1/2" bolts (3 sides active 1 side passive/fixed. It has the fort knox warranty on everything including the lock. It is also much nicer looking then the sturdy. So he I am?...on the fence. If the amsec can hold up the same and repel the same attack...for 11 gauge vs an axe is no match! With drylight this is very unknown?

Page generated in 0.02291 seconds with 8 queries