View Single Post
Old September 23, 2012, 07:25 PM   #38
cmoulton

I own a colt and a bushmaster... A colt is also my issue weapon. I think it's hilarious how so many people talk about how their top tier AR would be way better in an actual combat situation. Yes... high volumes of fire, sand, dust, dirt, rain, getting dropped and whatever else happens play a role in the AR's ability to perform and some just do better in those situations. It is just that USUALLY people who talk smack about rifles and have all the "gear" could not run a mile without having a heart attack. No gun is perfect but before you run your mouth about a weapons ability make sure you can back it up. The number one mod anyone can make to their weapon system is to get in shape. What good is a fat body with a top end AR when a SHTF scenario comes up? No I am not a prepper nor do I believe a SHTF scenario will be seen in my lifetime but the people who praise their rifles ability usually resort to saying it would outlast the lower end rifle in a surivial, shtf, combat...whatever situation they fantasize about.
RANT COMPLETE haha

Page generated in 0.02287 seconds with 8 queries