View Single Post
Old January 17, 2011, 04:45 PM   #22
p99guy

One thing i learned really quick working for cheaper than dirt in the 1990's
during the time they had pallets of norincos...alot of the after market stuff they make for them is simply caca.....the oversize plastic magazines were one case in point...they did really bad things to a previously reliable rifle.

then there was "TMS" syndrome (too much ----) that the rifle was no longer handy, weighed as much as a squad auto weapon, and parts would fly off in several directions if you ever dropped it( its possible to TMS an M1 carbine too)

In my experiance, if it says Leapers on it....back away( Leapers must be chinese for fecal material) failed crosshairs, mounts that break because they are soft pot metal, or you have trouble getting it to fit....bipods that attach to the barrel and change the point of impact. We had quite a return pile back then. i didnt care so much what anybody wanted to do to a norinco,
but I did care about a customer having a reliable rifle, and ask for an honest
assessment of what they really needed....my answer was stripper clips..and more ammo to practice with. The chinese military 20 shot nonremovable mag was good when we had them.

Page generated in 0.02361 seconds with 8 queries