View Single Post
Old June 18, 2008, 08:53 AM   #7
Playboypenguin

Quote:
Sorry but your behavior was rude and wrong. Sam Goode caved when they were in the right and you clearly in the wrong. There throwing money at you in the form of gift cards only exemplifies the stupid management which lead to their closing, not that you were right. They need present no written policy to you to require you to comply with something like keeping food and drink outside. The manager has every right to request such articles be left outside and if you refuse to order you to leave. If anyone should apologize it was you.
Actually, both my lawyer and theirs disagrees with you. The policy was not in writing anywhere. Therefore enforcing it was not something they could do without opening themselves up to prosecution for harassment and discrimination. It is not my fault they failed to cover their own asses and failed to do something as simple as make a written policy. In fact, Sam Goode even admitted that it was NOT a corporate policy and that it was store manager discretion. That is where they got taken to task by my attorney. The manager was rude, came up and demanded I throw my soda away in a very demeaning way, and then paid the price for his actions.

Page generated in 0.02911 seconds with 8 queries