View Single Post
Old August 25, 2005, 01:36 PM   #16
Avid Concealer

DEFINATELY user error. I shoot the exact same rounds usually at 50 - 100 yards with my walther p99! Of course it has adjustable sites and I have adjusted them for that, but it is still incredibly accurate up close. I don't know of any bullet that drops 6 inches. I guarantee you that it is entirely user error. I can go ahead and tell you the problem, and it is that you are anticipating the shot and flinching directly before you fire. LET THE SHOT SURPRISE YOU! I'm not yelling, just telling you that that is what you must do. Everyone I know does it when they first begin to shoot. I even did it and everyonce and a while find myself doing it when I shoot a new gun for the first time. You'll usually find that your first shot with a new gun will be your best shot (if you are a new shooter at least as being your first time at the range) because you don't know what to expect. Just keep that mentality everytime you shoot. Don't know what to expect and be surprised. I promise. It works, I have taught lots of people to shoot and that it was it takes. Good luck. Winchester is the most accurate and clean ammo that I have found to date. It is definately my favorite. ; )

Page generated in 0.02261 seconds with 8 queries