View Single Post
Old May 14, 2002, 11:45 AM   #12
ryucasta

Mayonaise,

If you bothered to read the thread from its inception I quite clearly state that it had originally been posted elsewhere.

Ryucasta states:
“I originally posted this thread on the 1911 forum I'm also posting it here for informational purposes.”

You as an individual come across like a person who looks for fights for no apparent rhyme or reason and I’m basing this from all of your previous posting on Glock Talk.

Mayonaise states:

“Or better yet. Stay at home.”

This seems to be getting out of hand with you, it was my impression that in this country we can still express opinions and you can disagree with me but there is no need to get personal on a public forum. So I would greatly appreciate if you need to express a direct opinion at me do so by email so we can discuss it like adults offline.

BTW, I have no axe to grind with any organization or anyone for that matter, but apparently you do. It is simply not profitable for me since I see no ROI emanating from this.

Raul

Scarface/Tony Montana Says:

Send me here. Send me there. This. That. Nothing you can do to me Harry, Castro didn’t do --- nothing...

Page generated in 0.03046 seconds with 8 queries