View Single Post
Old November 27, 2001, 12:41 PM   #19
hasher

NKB,

Execution scenario's never happen in home invasions.

Wichita, Kansas. Just before Christmas 2000, 2 BG's (one just released from prison 2 weeks before), both in thier early twenties targeted a family in a very, very nice section of town. They came to the door in the middle of a heavy snow storm. There were 3 males and 2 females in the house. One of them answers the door. BG at door produces a gun and forces his way in. The BG's robbed them, took them to the ATM to get more money then spent several hours tourtering them as well a raping them. The men (one of whom was studying for the clergy) were forced to sodomize each other. Several of the victim's had parts of them removed while they were still alive. The BG's then loaded them up in a vechicle and took them to a deserted field outside of town. There they were srtipped naked and marched into the field. They were forced to kneel and then all 5 of them were shot excecution style.

One of the female victims took only a grazing would to the head she lay there for 20 minutes among the bodies to ensure that they were gone. She then ran, naked and shot in the head over a mile to a house. While waiting for the cops to get there she told the family alll the details. While waiting for the ambulance to get there she gave the cops alll the details in case she died. (This would have amounted to a "dying declaration"). While in the ambulance she did it again on the ride to the hospital.

So it never happens? Well that was in Wichita, Kansas, a town of about 400,000 people. CCW is prohibited in Kansas, but after that day I was never without a gun except for where alchaol was involved. I now live in a sate where I have a permit and I am never without one except at the office where it is 10 feet away outside the door ( I work in a secured building that is hard to get into). So it can happen.

How do I know all this? I was a manager for an alarm company in Wichita at the time this happened. I had a lot of friends on the PD and SD. that is how I got soem of the details that never made the papers.

If you want to check this out look it up. The local paper is the Wichita Eagle.

Now should we discus sthe home invasion murdr that happened this year in Rifle, Colorado? That is a town of about 6,000.

BTW , I agree with the others. If all they wan tis th4e wallets and they aleady have the drop on me. Fine. If things go south, I can always engage at that time.

Hasher

Page generated in 0.04719 seconds with 8 queries