View Single Post
Old October 25, 2010, 12:06 PM   #10
rattletrap1970

I've been using Dillon equipment since 1989 and I have never had ANY kind of warranty issue with Dillon... Ever. Yeah, you pay a bit more for their equipment, but it just works. It always works. I had a primer early warning buzzer break, they sent me an new housing within 2 days for free. I had a screw hole strip out on the zinc lower housing of the auto priming system, 2 days later I had an entire priming system for free. I dropped a powder measure system and smashed the plastic powder reservoir.. Same thing, got a replacement hopper for free. They have never been anything but courteous and friendly on the phone, they knew the model numbers practically by heart, they didn't try to up sell me anything. They regularly upgrade their designs and are always improving.
Now I'm no fanboy I just use what works. I have (3) 550RL presses and a lee single stage. I just happened to start with Dillon and never had a reason to jump ship. Believe me if I had a reason I would, I'm only as loyal to a company as I perceive they are to me.

Page generated in 0.02558 seconds with 8 queries