View Single Post
Old February 2, 2002, 02:53 PM   #5
PugetSound5

Well, I'm more or less in your corner of the woods (Seattle) and I bought .38 Special (Sellier & Bellot) & .357 (reload) ammo from Miwall Corp, they're in CA. Their price was very good and so is the quality, but you have to go through the rigamarole or faxing them a copy of your credit card and driver's license (or CCW). If the fax is too dark, they tell you and you have to fax it again. Not a great setup if you ask me. Anyway, the price was good and the service and shipping were prompt enough. The .357 was bulk and came in a nice metal ammo box at no extra cost.

None of these guys have good deals on everything and who you end up doing business with has a lot to do with who has the deals in the caliber you want. Ammoman has almost universally good feedback from its customers and it was my first choice, but in the calibers that I wanted (and at the time I looked) they didn't have any bargains and a very limited choice.

Generally speaking, I would not worry too much where the dealer is located in relation to your location. UPS will take a couple days more to deliver it, that's all.

PS5

Page generated in 0.03318 seconds with 8 queries