Thread: Good Scare
View Single Post
Old March 23, 2006, 02:03 AM   #11
Yoshi

30-35 years ago , early in the morning i was woke by noises from someone trying to pry open my bed room window, they got the screen out , reached in and slowly turned the crank and got the window open far enough to climb in.
Then came the hands on the sill , then the shoulders came , then they pulled themselves up turned and butt first sat in the window with their legs hangings outside.
During all this i had slowly rolled off the bad, got my colt revolver and waited for the bugler.
So the feet hanging out, butt on the sill and back facing inside the room , i stood up , put the barrel in the back of their neck and said something like "whatca doin , or ablo sam colt, i really don't remember exactly what i said. Now heres the scary part, it was my long time girlfriend . She went out for a drink with her boss , he drugged her and tried to " have his way" with her , but she got away and walked or ran the 4 or so miles from her work to the house.
she was drunk as a skunk and upset and said she came to me to console her.
it worked out OK (she spent the night)
The pistol was loaded , it was single action and i did not have the hammer back and cocked
It still scares me because of what could have happened.
We never got married though , turned out she had been screwing her boss the whole time LOL
30 some years and some things just wont let you forget them.
ah its ok tho, she's not really that hot anymore anyway

Page generated in 0.02880 seconds with 8 queries