View Single Post
Old November 8, 2013, 11:54 AM   #24
Slowhand

Range Tripa

My last range trip was 11-01-12 It was raining cats and dogs South Carolina. So no long walks or fishing trips at the lake. So I packed up the Ruger LC9 and a Beretta PX4 Storm. I wanted to see how the Ruger faired in comparison to the Beretta. I also packed up a Colt Walther Government 1911 22 LR.

I put 50 rounds through the Beretta and it’s a great shooting pistol. I ran 50 more through the Ruger LC9. The Beretta handles better overall and recoil is better managed than the LC9. But for concealed carry the Ruger LC9 is a better tool.

I put 60 rounds of 22LR down range with the Colt Walther and it’s a rather accurate weapon that could become a real habit forming range gun. It’s made solid, handles great and is a piece of work.

I stocked up on ammunition before the last presidential election results were in. I’d been through the last drought and figured it was going to be rough. I bought some old green military boxes and added to the stash.

But when Feinstein and the gun grabbers started trying to bring back the Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 it was bad enough. We gun owners had better stick together and stand our ground.

Page generated in 0.03712 seconds with 8 queries