View Single Post
Old September 28, 2002, 01:16 PM   #36
Southla1
Member In Memoriam

Guys for some reason the only picture that shows up is "nosweats". All the others are just a lil square with a red X in it.

Anyway here is a pic of mine> I just took it yesterday to test my digital camera...............my 1 1/2 year old grand daughter yesterday decided that the digital camera was just the thing to try to flush down the toilet..............needless to say it did not work after that. I took it into the shop, took it apart and blew it off with a can of that "dust off" stuff that you use on puters then took the wife's blow drier and clamped it in the vise and turned it on low on the camera..........about 3 feet away so the heat did not hurt it. Got it working as good as new, took a pic out there to test it. It ain't the best pic it was to test the cam.

that is a cook pot behind the chair............. its for boiling crabs and crawfish and shrimp on an outdoor butane (propane or whatever) burner..........yes that is a fridge, and yes guess what it is full of. Yes, that is a TV on top of the fridge............all it can catch is football, baseball, maybe a horseshow or rodeo or two and of course CHEERLEADERS ! Yea that's a remote by my "small" blue ice tea glass.

I have another workbench out of the picture You can see the bench grinder on the end of it) that I use for gun cleaning, brass tumbling, drying digital cameras etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reloading bench.jpg (199.4 KB, 1564 views)

Page generated in 0.03824 seconds with 9 queries