View Single Post
Old September 13, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1593
Iconic Industries

Kimberley fm Cali

Hello and greetings to all.
My name is Kimberley. I'm the Marketing/Social Media/Customer Service diva for Iconic Industries.....lol. We are a family owned manufacturing effort, and it should be noted that unlike some we are not new to firearms.
Our R&D facility is burning some midnight oil working out the final details on a new line of 80 percent machined billet lowers (DPMS/LR .308, AR-10 & AR-15) (Billet AK, 10-22 and others to follow) as well as other innovative firearm parts and accessories. (To all our Brothers and Sisters in CA, God Bless and keep your chins up......we have some ideas which may keep the AR platform alive even if the Governor signs those malicious "laws" in to effect.)
Our target release date is mid October.
Albeit, there seems to be a glut of manufacturers new to the market, but we have confidence that our products are going to satisfy those with a thirst for something different.
We will have a WWW and Facebook site open shortly. Pre-production pictures and details will be available one week before we have shippable inventory (Can't give the copy-cats too much lead time...lol).
And we will be traveling the show circuit as much as possible, so I hope to meet lots of you in person.
That's it for now I guess......stay tuned, and a thank you shout to the Mods for all the work you do...**smiling**.
Kimberley,
Social Media Director,
Iconic Industries

Page generated in 0.02705 seconds with 8 queries