View Single Post
Old May 27, 2008, 02:50 AM   #25
Shorts

Quote:
I immediately called to make arrangements to receive the proper rifle. Renee was friendly and understanding and said there should be no problem getting the proper rifle out but should check with her manager first. I told her, that would be great and in addition to the proper 308 I ordered, I would like to order a 300 Mag.

A moment later, the manager said that there was no way he would take it back the rifle in exchange for the proper one. He said, “I should just sell it and order another one”. WOW!! Of course I politely asked questions of how this could happen and he said “it’s right there on the website”. Then he suggested for another $700 he could modify the target rifle for what I wanted. His tone during the conversation was condescending and patronizing, and it was obvious he wanted no part in talking to me at all, and with no intention of giving the rifle I ordered.
From this, the entire complication should be made right so the customer can come away with what he needs to purchase. If Ed Brown really wanted to keep the reputation they have, they could have taken the rifle back and exchanged it. Sure, work out the details so you don't lose an arm and a leg, but I don't understand why there is refusal to satisfy the customer. What am I missing?

Page generated in 0.03254 seconds with 8 queries