Thread: Hello Again
View Single Post
Old November 1, 2012, 08:49 PM   #9
Misssissippi Dave

I have been to Van's several times and picked up a few guns there as well.

There is the Wild Life Management nearly half way to Carthage. Not the safest place to shoot in my opinion. There is also an indoor range down in Brookhaven I believe. The one in Byram is a private club. I might have to see about what it will take to become a member. I like indoor shooting because it doesn't matter what the weather is doing you can still shoot. You just need to wear ear plugs and a headset when you do it. I occasionally shoot .357 mags just to wake people up a little. Normally, I will warn them first since it does tend to be a little loud. Someone in the next lane will surely feel the blast. I have 4 calibers in the Sig P250, some Sig 9 mm pistols, a CZ and Witness in 9 mm, several .22 pistols and probably a few others as well. The others don't get shot that much any more.

I do reload 9 mm, .45, .38 special and .357 mag. So those calibers are not too expensive to shoot. When I shoot .40, .357 Sig, .32 acp it costs a lot more. .22 are a good cheap way to have fun. Probably why I have a few.

If Surplus City is still open the next weekend I will probably be there around 9:30 or 10:00. I'm normally there until about noon. If you can make it great. Ask the people at the counter if Dave (old guy) is there and they will point you the the bay I'm in. I always have more than enough ammo in my bag to allow some extra shooting to be done. I will supply the ammo.

Page generated in 0.02114 seconds with 8 queries