View Single Post
Old April 26, 2009, 07:59 PM   #11
Jofaba

Quote:
Get mad at me if you want, but I think you have problems now that need to be addressed, instead of worrying about the minuscule probability of a post-binge home invasion. Your posts sound very immature and arrogant, with a hint of self-deception. Get help with your binging habits and you won't have to worry about what a jury is going to say when you blow a .15 after an otherwise legal shoot
I'm not mad at all, but I will approach each part of your post individually in order to appropriately respond.

1. How am I immature and arrogant?
2. How am I self-deceptive?
3. How am I binging?

I think that I am addressing any future issue fairly responsibly. I realize that not everyone approves of an alcoholic lifestyle, but you may be gauging me fairly inaccurately.

I won't get into why I do what I do or why I do, but I will say that if you were to speak with me individually as a person to person conversation that you may see where I'm coming from. I am, at least to a degree, unique to the standard held to others of equal weakness.

Regardless, my question is based on the legal aspect of an intoxicated personal defense situation, and regardless of the personal aspect, i think that the answer probably remains the same.

Page generated in 0.03915 seconds with 8 queries