View Single Post
Old December 18, 2004, 06:55 PM   #14
strange246

old_ironsights, No explanation was asked for, however you felt the need to give me a lesson on how much retail sucks, and tell me to get a grip, I posted to let people know how they do business, and the fact that when I called they outright lied about the whole situation, and as far as CDNN not losing a thing, I have a dealers account with them and have spent a good bit of money with them, it's primadonna attitudes like yours that end up causing small businesses to fail because alot of people would rather spend some money in a local small business than say Wal-mart, but when the people in small businesses have attitudes of "Take it or leave it" or "It's my shop so I'm always right!" or maybe feel that losing a few customers is not a big deal, that causes people to spend their money elsewhere, next thing you know, the small business guys are crying and wondering why the big chains put them out of business. You seem to either want to insult people or start a fight, dont bother replying to this post further as I will ignore your comments, Good day sir.

As far as people who were asking about quality, the mags are identical, new from factory, the salesman even confirmed that this morning. I can understand that they pay X amount for something then if they're cost goes up naturally the price goes up, but when across the board hicaps have come down in price there's no reason for the price hike other than greed.

https://home.comcast.net/~72demon/

Page generated in 0.02970 seconds with 8 queries