View Single Post
Old October 22, 2009, 10:54 AM   #11
SigP6Carry

Ah, I understand now. I just didn't see how that vague of news blurb led to a "liberals say gun shows are the most dangerous thing in the world" point. I personally see no bias or misinformation in that post, but I can see how a news blurb can remind you of media politics. It's just, the opening post had a lot of confusing points coming from nowhere and with the lack of information from the new blurb I couldn't make sense of it.

Personally, I'm 100% in support of background checks with any gun purchase made in a public setting (FTF's shouldn't need to be BGC'd), but I hate that it has to be done EVERY time. I also think that the Illinois FOID card is a great system, as well. Though, I don't understand why I had to have a BGC from the state to be told I could buy guns and then I have to have a BGC done everytime I buy a gun plus the waiting period.... there's too many redundancies.

Sorry if it's off topic, but that's just my opinion on gun shows and what not.

Page generated in 0.02946 seconds with 8 queries