View Single Post
Old January 23, 2013, 03:13 PM   #7
BigJimP

Selection of a gun ....is not who made it ....its about whether it "Fits" you - so it hits where you look.../ but a lot of the bigger names in gas semi-autos seem to come pretty close to fitting a lot of people....

I'm not a big semi-auto fan...and BigDinFL ..is probably right in my area as well ...that there are more Beretta semi-autos out there than any other brand...especially among new shooters.
----------------------
Just so you know .....the clays gun ....that is designed by Benelli for the clay fields...is the Super Sport model ...and its a very nice gun, synthetic stock, comfort tech system in it ...but new its retailing for around $ 1,900 right now.../ but its a solid competition grade gun. I have one in 12ga with a 30" barrel and a 20ga with a 28" barrel...and I use them primarily as "training guns" for the grandkids or new shooters...or as inclement weather guns ...or as a "travel" gun for myself when I fly somewhere and I don't want to give a high dollar gun to the airlines...and I want to take 1 gun that will do everything pretty well. It may be a gun that you want to consider long term ....but not as a starter gun.

Beretta also makes some high end competition grade semi-autos ...the UGB ..and some of the 391 series and A400 series....

http://www.berettausa.com/shop-by-de...emiautomatics/
--------------
I only mention these guns ...so you understand the spectrum of guns out there....( its kind of like saying buy a Browning Citori ---- when there are 36 models of the Citori line of guns on the market ....telling you to buy a "Citori" or a "Benelli" ...isn't giving you enough info....

same thing in handguns, etc..../ there isn't just one size that fits all....

Page generated in 0.02094 seconds with 8 queries