View Single Post
Old November 2, 2005, 11:55 AM   #35
model 25

In my club events I have been RO more than I have ever wanted to be. The first thing about a club and shooting is it must be safe then it MUSTbe fun. The ROs have got to get this figured out to increase club memberships an thus we are allowed to keep our guns.

Some of the things I have seen, runaway full auto guns, holes in the ceiling of the covered range, droped guns, thrown guns on the draw, people who had no business with a gun.

Guy was teaching this old family member to shoot a 22 auto. He showed her to pull back on the slide to get it loaded, point it then pull the trigger to shoot. Well as I walked by I saw loaded rounds on the ground and she was doing just what he said.

She racked the slide,pointed the gun and shot her semi over and over till the gun was empty. Don't leave your guest alone.

As I was walking up I saw a woman nearly shoot her husband in the butt. He was Mr. cocked and locked and she was MS dumber than a stump. He handed her a loaded gun then turned to grab a wooden block to throw and she touched the gun off while it was pointed at the ground sending gravel against his buttocks. Sent em home of course.

It goes on.

Page generated in 0.03772 seconds with 8 queries