View Single Post
Old November 8, 2013, 03:19 AM   #86
45long

Stock Up Graduley

I've heard all the statements about " as much as I can afford, or enough to fill my closet, and so on.

Hoarding all the ammo because of the Obama scare is selfish and ridicules. all we have to do is go back to buying it in the amounts we all did before the scare and everyone will have it available again and not have to stand in line when the store opens on delivery day.

I personally haven't bought any 22lr in 4 years. I still have 5 bricks left.

For all you "end of the worlders "out there, In your lifetime you'd never use up more that a couple thousand rounds to hunt with. So the only reason your doing it is to sell it. That's wrong, selfish, and unfair to everyone else. Not saying don't stock up ,just saying don't be greedy.

I remember when I could buy a couple cases at a time when my kids were still at home and shooting. Now I can't get a single brick or sometimes even a box to go shooting with my grand kids. Just askin, if you don't shoot 100,000 rounds don't buy them,especially all at once . You can still get your stockpile up if you just buy a brick every week or two.

One thing about this shortage, if you have a local business or people you know that's selling guns and ammo at ridicules prices during this Obama scare ,you've learned what crook NOT to trust or do business with .

Last edited by 45long; November 8, 2013 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Missing title

Page generated in 0.03142 seconds with 8 queries