View Single Post
Old August 16, 2012, 02:28 PM   #15
Uncle Malice

To be honest, you guys scare the crap out of me. You're telling me that you're going just start pumping out rounds into anything that goes bump in the night without trying to make any kind of positive identification?

You don't want to rack a round because you think the noise will 'give away your position'... I assume this also means you won't so much as make a peep such as "Who's there?"... or... "Identify yourself.".... or.... ANYTHING?

How do you know it wasn't your child/sibling/cousin/friend that just got into a car acccident.. or got assaulted... and your house was the closest one... and they were just trying to get some place safe... Maybe a long shot, sure... but there are plenty of scenarios that could occur where you just murdered an innocent person. The mentality that "welp, he shouldn't been on muh prawperty, so now he's dead." is ridiculous to me.

Page generated in 0.03928 seconds with 8 queries