View Single Post
Old February 23, 2013, 05:05 PM   #65
Yankee Traveler

Quote:
Biden isn't talking policy, he is politicking, even though neither he nor Obama will run again, he is campaigning. Their entire strategy is to win congress in 2014. Once you look at the actions of the administration from that point of view, everything makes sense.
Copy that.

Quote:
I don't know a thing about Biden's background or education, but I can assure you he is not stupid. He is an actor, playing a role designed to win the trust and affection of blue collar working folks. He only has to appear as intelligent as the dumbest guy on a bar stool at that little beer joint three blocks from the Ford factory.

He plays his role well and his 'get a shotgun' comment plays well with working stiffs, farm folks and even a few of us who have used a shotgun in an anti-personnel role and know what it is capable of. Do you need thirty rounds to defend your castle? Probably not. Biden is hoping nobody gives it any thought beyond that point.
Not to mention, he has plenty of well informede people working for him. How many threads have been on this forum alone asking the best choice of HD weapon? Amongst the responses, how many are "shotgun"?

Now, I do not claim to be any type of expert, but all one needs to do is netflix an old western to see that the old guy with a tobacco stained beard armed with a double barreled shotgun was always the first to go. While he was attempting a reload after two misses.

Page generated in 0.03063 seconds with 8 queries