View Single Post
Old August 30, 2012, 09:34 PM   #155
Quizcat

I don't expect you to evaluate them on anything but your own second hand preconceived biases. The evidence you claim to point to isn't apparently through any direct experience you have with Taurus, and now your focus is upon the POLYMER HANDGUNS, and specifically on the Millennium Pro, the exact model I have direct experience with. But, your attempts at besmirching Taurus were formerly with a broad brush stroke, and included everything they manufacture.

Only after I reminded you that the polymer handguns were the subject of this debate, you are now bent on insisting that Taurus polymer handguns, and the Millennium Pro specifically, are garbage. But, your accusations aren't quantifiable, or qualified with any engineering corroboration. They are hear-say versus my own 40 years of direct personal experience with all brands, including Taurus.

With you, my talking points are simply falling on deaf ears, and my opinions based on direct experience with the product, and Taurus customer service, are ridiculed as some kind of disingenuous conspiracy to improve the image of Taurus for some self serving reason.

I have no hidden agenda, only to report my direct experience. I resist the extraordinary pressure to march in lockstep with the bashers, when I have direct experience that contradicts the notion that all handguns Taurus manufactures are pieces of crap.

I give up on you...Good luck with the brands you choose, and have a nice life. I'm running out of energy repeating my talking points in an effort to penetrate the rhetoric.

That should put to rest any accusation that I am somehow a shill for Taurus, and not legitimately attempting to report my direct experience so others will get a fresh perspective.

Last edited by Quizcat; August 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Page generated in 0.02509 seconds with 8 queries