View Single Post
Old February 22, 2013, 10:20 AM   #3
Greguw

My girl friend lives in the same county of NY that the news paper was posting the gun permit holders . I was at a wedding that was being held at a beach club on Long Island sound .
Girl friends family is in law enforcement so we were seated at a table that the district attorney of Brooklyn NY and other NYC and NJ officials were sitting at my table ... I was thinking to my self how well this was going to go ...LOL
Conversations were all over the board , then it went Oh your from Pennsylvania , you guys have a lot of guns down there . I responded , yes we do ...LOL
Its was a friendly conversation , I said you guys have lots of laws and criminals with guns could care less about your laws , when your dealing with a person who has nothing to loose by killing you and themselves no law passed can change this outcome but a good person with a firearm ... Hate to keep repeating " Good Guy Good Gun "
Its the legal citizen that wants to have a gun to protected there family thats made a criminal by more of there laws being passed if he has a gun .
I said I am a criminal in both NY and NJ ... I have all the bad black firearms , magazines and ammo that your states consider illegal , in my state I'm the good guy with the gun .
These people seem to live in a bubble , they see the end result of badness that happens to good people , but still continue to pass laws to restrict and remove our gun rights .

Page generated in 0.03483 seconds with 8 queries