View Single Post
Old August 20, 2013, 03:22 PM   #13
Barnacle Brad

Quote:
Definitely your choice to make.
Well I guess as long as I have your permission to eat the "Pleasant to taste, tasty, savory, delicious" meat from this goat I am fine with it.

I started this thread to find out if anyone had ever saw this occurrence in a critter before. I never questioned the 'palatability' of the meat. As I have stated - I have cut up a pretty fair amount of meat in my fifty plus years.

If there was any difference in the texture, aroma or anything else different from the meat I am used to seeing I would have already made the decision to discard it. And by the way I have seen the meat from animal that had been wounded (by another hunter) and later killed by my son. There was NO QUESTION in regard to the "palatability" of that meat. We salvaged maybe a quarter of that critter, then decided even that was unfit.

So I appreciate your opinion on an animal you never saw, smelled, or processed buck460xvr. If I wanted an opinion on edibility - well I would never want an opinion on that because I am fully capable of making that determination myself. Thanks!

Page generated in 0.02179 seconds with 8 queries