View Single Post
Old January 21, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1
rburch

1st AR partial build completed, for now...

Well I've finished my 1st AR, I'd planned to do a full build, but PSA's black friday sale on complete uppers was too good to pass on. I did assemble the entire lower.

Nothing too fancy, just a nice simple carbine.

Quintin Defense Forged Lower I picked up in a group buy on another forum. (has that forum's logo engraved on the side)

Lots of Magpul stuff: hand guard, CTR stock, and MOE pistol grip, AFG2 forward grip, and MBUS rear sight.

PSA mid length upper with a Fail Zero Bolt Carrier and BCM Gunfighter charging handle (the small one)

Replaced the front sight post with a Meprolight Tritium post

Only other plans I have is a light (Have a Magpul Scout mount, but no light to go on it yet)

And at some point either an Aimpoint Micro or Eotech, but that one is still a good ways away. I want to focus for now on running it with the irons.

Well if I can get ammo to shoot...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Page generated in 0.03844 seconds with 8 queries