View Single Post
Old August 26, 2009, 10:39 PM   #231
JerseyDrez

A new purchase, and a new member..

I hate the stickied introduction threads, no members other than noobies go in there and I feel they are a waste of time.

Well the name is Drez and Im from, obviously, NJ (everyones favorite state haha!) Im on few other boards, mostly for sport bikes. I bought my first firearm about 2 months ago, and just purchased another a few days ago so I thought Id say whats up and maybe post up a picture of them. I also have a shotgun on order, it should be arriving at my LGS tomorrow. Im pretty excited.

So I basically hope to learn whatever I can on everything firearm related. Im somewhat inexperienced and forums are a great way of getting informed (by the right people of course. A few of my family members are hunters so Ive shot here and there when I was a bit younger, but its great having my own guns now. Its kind of annoying though, everyone wants to shoot them now.

My first weapon I sort of purchased was a P22, I bought it from a relative. Not only was the price unbeatable, it was pretty much brand new and barely fired. Its seen about 3 or 4 range days, and although with its short barrel and relatively small grip, I love it and am getting better at shooting it. And I just bought this bad boy, a GSG-5. People love giving me **** about it but damn is it a fun gun. Unfortunately, you have to upgrade a few things and do this and that but after it, its a blast to shoot. Ive added a few things to it, next thing Im planning on getting for it is a real H&K stock as the factory one is rather..flimsy.

If you wanna see some pics, let me know.

"I don't know what situation you'd be in where you'd be facing a bad guy and he'd have the time to notice your laser shaking and evaluate you as having low confidence. "

Last edited by JerseyDrez; August 26, 2009 at 11:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.02228 seconds with 8 queries