View Single Post
Old April 28, 2006, 08:12 PM   #12
Harley Quinn

The story is even more amazing

The amount of shootings and killing are similar to what is going on in California.

If you just stopped to think about the amout of deaths in the US of A each month in the larger cities you would be amazed.

I have been following numerous stories and every time you go into the news paper of the town it is the same, x amount of deaths this month blah blah.

It is because of the weather or the drugs or the moon or the lack of desire to live. Numerous are similar, suicide by cop.

Pretty sad.

Can you imagine if all the guns were confiscated how nice it would be to go to the market and not get shot? LOL.

Yea right. Then it would be ball bats and spears and bows and arrows or swords, knives, zip guns. hmmm
Humanity is a bloody lot and always has been. The Palistinians have rocks by the millions so that is what they use.

It will never change, take that to the bank. So first line of defense is to be aware of your surroundings and try to be careful when you are out and about.

Last but not least, I don't think "God" has anything to do with it. It is man.

I know my bad, so don't bring his name up. Simple. I can really go wild on that subject about who he is protecting and who he isn't, but I won't.

HQ

Page generated in 0.02081 seconds with 8 queries