View Single Post
Old February 20, 2009, 11:01 PM   #1
doh_312

Danger from Mexico

I've been hearing that Mexico is really becoming a rough place. Police are openly attacked many times with millitary grade weapons. RPG'sm, grendades, M60's. A big area of conflict is a boarder town in Mexico that feeds many illegal things, mostly drugs, up I25. I25 just happens to run right into my part of Colorado. Considering a worst case where some Mexican drug cartel guys get into my neck of the woods. I only carry a couple pistols, against a few guys with full autos and who knows what else, I feel superbly out-gunned. Of course I'll **** my pants and try to run away against those odds but if bullets are flying and running isn't an option I will fight like hell. I'm considering carrying my shoty in vehicle, and hoping it is accessible in a situation, and that I have enough amo. Using a shoty leads to more problems for me, because no doubt a fire fight will draw our fine boys in blue to the scene. Plenty of them, and they'll be armed and ready to shoot first so they go home to their families. (I subsribe the same mentality) So I'll need to contact 911 dispatch and alert the police that I'm a good guy. Which will be difficult trying to plink bad guys with a 12g at the same time. I see a tough situation here. If your response is that this situation will never happen, I'm paranoid, all I need is a wheel gun and no reloads, you needn't respond. So here's my question, what would you guys do to prepare for something like this? Or, for those of you who actually carry a reload or two, or a back up gun, would u feel comfy holding position with a pistol until the po-pos show?

Page generated in 0.02533 seconds with 8 queries