View Single Post
Old October 26, 2011, 01:02 AM   #1
Sphawley

Employers Limitations On Weapons

I currently live in Las Vegas, NV and work in a large retail store, the area of my store seems to pretty nice area. However many a times we will run into some individuals of a questionable standard early in the morning or late at night. In the past few months I have been hearing of more home burgalaries, robberies, and cars be broken into and stolen. Whenever I see suspicious activity or a questionable indivdual I always follow procedure with metro and such.

Let me get to my point, my employer specifically states in their SOP (standard operating procedure) there are no weapons allowed on the premises at all. Not even a CCW weapon in youe vehicle. So what can you do in this type of situation? I always stay alert and aware of my surrondings but what if the situation presented itself where I needed to defend myself? Are there any viable options?

I do not currently have CCW but will in the near future. Not that I would be able to carry on the premise of work anyways. Anyone else have this issue?

Page generated in 0.02176 seconds with 8 queries