View Single Post
Old December 9, 2011, 07:18 PM   #29
Hardy

Well, Hawg I do have CCD on this thread. But I like being it Look up "J teal band" I played lead guitar on it and traveled w/ 2 sg 1968 gibson standard guitars w/ a vintage 50 watt Marshall amp. I made no red cent on the music that is still going on or the album. But--I'm the only Rock UN Star "HA" that shot bp guns There is a lot in common w/ hard rock guitaring and western guns. We competed w/ guitar slingers. In the late 60's and thru the late 70's lead guitarists were classified as guitar slingers. I was pretty good-but no CIGAR. The new music doesn't have guitar slingers anymore and most of us are now obscure! So-- visit the sites and listen to something that I did in the 70's. Also, I played in a band called Condor---and they had an album cover with a cowboy dropping a Griswald C/B that I never influenced (just a coincidence) on the cover. I had no influence or suggestions for art design. But it too is funny. Now, I'm not plugging a band done so many years ago--but I want you to listen to it anyway. I'm not an engineer or a gunsmith but I did love western guns since I was little. I had the Paladin. I had the Matell fanner gun--(GREAT GUN AT TIME FOR KIDS) And I always and still have Colt guns. I guess the 3rd gen
Colts got my attention back. We all have different talents and expertise. Being more artistic than mechanical, I guess I saw more in the name COLT stamped on the barrel than what it really was.
WBH

Page generated in 0.03149 seconds with 8 queries